Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Monday, September 20, 2010

The Stories I Never Want to Forget...

I call this look, Blue Steel...



Blake is a constant source of entertainment. Last night he did something that I just have to document because its one of those stories we'll tell the night before he gets married or something like that. We are working with Blake on potty training and he is far from consistent on it yet, and he's way better at the #2 business than the #1 business. Last night I was on solo duty with Brad at hockey. I bathed the boys and got Blake out and dried off and then he ran off before I could diaper him and I couldn't leave Brady. Blake eventually got his diaper and pj's on and then he told me in a really excited/proud voice, "I pee pee'd Darcy bowl". Huh? He then brought me to Darcy's bowl and repeated, "I pee pee potty'd Darcy's bowl!" Yup. Blake had pee pee'd in Darcy's food bowl. And he couldn't have been more proud of his accomplishment. Now if I could only get him to do this in the toilet.

No comments:

Blog Archive