Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Cuties

We have had a lot going on in this house, good and bad, so I have fallen behind on some posts I've wanted to make. So here are a few random things...

First, I wanted to share a few pictures of my sweet Blakers. One of his favorite things to do at Grandma & Grandpa's is to water the flowers on their patio. Here he is in action...

My little gardener. The other picture is from Blake's "Tea Party" at school a few weeks ago. Even Grandma & Grandpa came out for it and we had a great time. Here is Blake with a Stein's cupcake in one hand, mmmmm and four, yes FOUR sandwiches stacked together in the other. He is Brad's son after all :).
What a big boy Blake is already! I have so many updates on what he's up to these days, but that is another post entirely.

And here is a picture I snapped on Brady's 11 month birthday. I can not believe he is already one next month. He is now standing up without having to pull himself up and I know will be walking in a blink of an eye. He has a total of 4 teeth
(you can only see 2 in the picture) and is as cute as ever!

1 comment:

Mark and Kristin said...

I LOVE how he loves to water the plants. So precious. And Brady is pure cuteness!

Blog Archive