Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Miracle

Its been an exhausting day, but a great day and I wanted to make a post before I wash bottles, make bottles and head to try and get some sleep. Thank you to all of you reading this that have kept my mom in your prayers through her illness and especially today for her transplant surgery. My mom is stable in ICU and doing well and will keep praying her recovery is a success. A 30 year old woman lost her life and the thought of that breaks my heart. My heart goes out to her family and I pray they are able to get through this time. I am forever grateful to her and her family for agreeing to be an organ donor. This is truly life changing for not only my mom, but our whole family. The whole process really is a miracle.

And my other little miracle who is continuing to do really well and is really excited Grandma got a new kidney!

No comments:

Blog Archive