Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick-or-Treat

We had a fun packed Halloween weekend and I am tiiiiired! Brad had the brilliant idea of letting Blake completely choose what he wanted to be this year, because then, he'd most likely be willing to wear his costume. And he was right! Blake chose to be a Fireman and Brady was a pumpkin. The fun started off Friday afternoon, both the boys classes had Halloween parties. Brad and I both attended and we had a lot of fun celebrating with all the little ones.

This picture cracks me up, Brady started putting the phone to his ear and "talking". So cute!


Friday night we attended the Halloween Festival at the kids' school, however I failed to snap any photos. Both boys had SO much fun and we will definitely go again next year. Saturday night Blake's good buddy from school hosted a costume party at his house. There were lots of kids his age and I don't know if I've ever seen Blake have so much fun. Or play so hard. Blake slept GOOOOD! (by the way, you can tell from the pictures I was dressed in 80's workout attire. Brad, who we failed to take a picture of went as David Beckham)



Sunday we FINALLY got to see my parents again. We hadn't been able to since my mom's transplant because we couldn't risk exposing the kids' sick germs to her. We loved getting to spend the day together and the boys loved getting showered with love from two of their favorite people. We hit up the playground before we headed home.
After the playground we headed home for trick or treating, which ended our weekend of fun. Hope all of you had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

1 comment:

Mark and Kristin said...

I LOVE The picture of you and Brady. So cute! Love pumpkin costumes. Blake is old enough to pick his own costume?! Time flies.

Blog Archive