Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADY!

Poor little guy had to cancel his party Sunday and is still not doing well and its now his actual birthday, which just makes my heart break even more for Brady. Not even cake just the 4 of us today. Brady, feel better so soon so we can celebrate your amazing first year of life!! And to follow tradition here is a birthday letter to my sweet baby boy:


Dear Brady~
HAPPY 1st MY DOODLE BUG! You have been through so much in only a year, but in spite of the bad stuff you have been the happiest baby I've ever been around. The day you were born immediately brought so much more love and happiness into your daddy and I's lives. Before I met you I worried I wouldn't have as much love to give you as I did Blake. What a silly mommy. When I first laid eyes on you it was love at first sight and my love grows for you each day. I am so blessed to be your mom...your daddy and I couldn't imagine our family without you in it.
You have the best smile in the world and you love to flash it all day long. It makes my heart sing every time I see it. You are such a laid back, easy going boy, which I am so grateful for. You don't get upset often, but when you get mad, watch out! You hate being told no. You are just as stubborn as your big brother, you really didn't stand a chance with having two stubborn parents...sorry. You ADORE your big brother and so badly want to be a big boy like him. He's showing you the ropes and you are quickly catching up to him. You are a mommy's boy and want to be anywhere I am and I have to admit I LOVE this. I know you will all too soon be Mr. Independent so I am soaking up all of my Brady time as much as I possibly can. You are my snuggle bug and just such a joy.
Your dad and I have loved watching you grow and develop into your personality this past year. We are so proud to be your parents and see the sweet loving big boy you are becoming each day. My biggest hope and prayer over the next year is for us to receive a clean bill of health for you and continue to watch you grow and develop more and more every day.
Happy Birthday Bray Bray! I love you love you!!!
Hugs and Kisses,
Momma

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy B-Day Little B.

Blog Archive