Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Why I Hate Doctors and the Three Letters I Hate Most

I've had some big time frustrations over the last 15 months with doctors when it comes to Brady's health. It is maddening! Took Brady to the doctor on Friday, was tested for flu, which was negative and the pediatrician said he knew he didn't have RSV so didn't need to even bother testing him. Now its Sunday and we just got back from Children's Hospital. Diagnosis...RSV. So annoyed with the pediatrician, so upset that we are going through this...again. Brady has lost almost the entire pound he worked so hard for over the last three months to gain. That alone sent me into tears. Guilt, guilt, guilt is what I'm feeling at the moment... And heart break seeing my sweet boy in such misery. Prayers he recovers quickly.

No comments:

Blog Archive