Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Big Boy Do!

I have a history of putting off the first hair cut. I guess it just feels like it means my little baby is no longer a baby and I have to come to terms with that. But I was tired of the comments (ahem, Aunt Rhonda) and I knew Brady really needed to get rid of the SHAG. So we finally did it. He is so handsome and looks like the big boy he is! *By the way, yes that is a bruise on his cheek. Brady fell at school and hit his face on a wall. Next day, fell and hit his eye. Poor guy!*

Last picture before losing the shag. Have I mentioned I love this boy's smile?!
About to begin...
We timed the cut right before nap time, which could have worked either in our favor or could have spelled DISASTER. Brady was SO good. He looked like he was going to fall asleep the whole time and just seemed to enjoy it. He is such a good boy. Here he is with a temporary faux hawk looking rather sleepy.
Lupe at work on cutie pie's new do...
ALL DONE! And SO HANDSOME!

Here is Blake digging out what was supposed to be Brady's prize for being such a good boy. Brady was more than willing to let his brother claim the loot however.
And the last snap shot of Brady showing his big boy hair off. LOVE this lil man!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

He looks SOOOOO cute! Love the do!

Blog Archive