Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

UGH.

To sum it up in one word that is how I feel. The entire Jones family is at home today, from the big ice storm we had over night. Our driveway literally has two inches of ice on it. Then mid morning out of no where Blake started running a fever...just under 103. Called the doctor, who was thankfully working in this mess and Brad braved the elements to take Blakers in. Diagnosis...FLU. Yes, FLU. One kid with RSV, the other with FLU. I keep repeating the word because I'm like seriously?! The doctor said we need to keep the boys apart from each other. Which is oh so possible in our HUMONGOUS house. Did you catch the sarcasm there? I just keep repeating to Brad, we will get through this, we will get through this. Maybe soon I'll start believing it...
PLEASE do not let Blake get RSV and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not let Brady get the Flu.

Here is my poor sick monkey.

1 comment:

Mark and Kristin said...

Ugh is right. Soooo sorry for you. On the bright side, your monkey is so precious. Such a sweet photo.

Blog Archive