Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Friday, January 20, 2012

ROAR!

 

Nicest day outside ever award?!  Is it January?  Are we in winter?  I love it though!  Especially when I hear from my brother he's getting more snow today.  Brrrrr!  I wanted to take full advantage of this beautiful 80 degree day and also wanted to check out an exhibit at the Heard museum, so it worked out perfectly!  The Heard has this thing called Dinosaurs Live going on right now.  It.was.AWESOME!  They have these animitronic dinosaurs set up along one of their nature paths.  The boys were in heaven getting to run around the nature trails outside in the midst of the dinosaurs.  They liked pretending they were little dinosaur explorers.  SO CUTE.  Brady though was a little nervous of the moving and roaring dinosaurs.  He made sure to keep his eyes on them at all times.  He didn't trust 'em.  I couldn't even get him to pose in front of a dinosaur and look at the camera.  Ha!  








This sign made me laugh. And scared me a little.

No comments:

Blog Archive