Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Thursday, January 26, 2012

What I'm Loving

I love that Brady is still very much my baby.  Yes, he's grown so incredibly independent, and loves "proving" to us that he's a big boy now, but don't let that fool you.  My baby still lets me shower him with kisses and squeezes and snuggles.  And he still believes my kisses cure any boo boo that comes his way.  Love.

I love the things that Blake has to say.  He makes us laugh all.the.time.  Here are a few stories or expressions that come to mind that I'd love to have on record to remember always...
-Blake says to me from the other room, "Momma, are you thinking what I'm thinking??"  
-"Momma, I have good news and I have bad news..."
-After soccer games Blake and team mates would enjoy a juice box.  Blake and his daddy like to watch professional soccer on tv together over the weekend.  When a player comes off the field to sub out Blake will say, "He's going to get a juice box now."
-Brad was telling Blake about ranch land that we passed and Blake started giggling and said, "That is so silly daddy!  Ranch is for eating!"


Love and laughter filled days is definitely what I'm loving right now.

No comments:

Blog Archive