Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to Grandma!

Friday was a very special day for a very special person! It was Grandma's birthday. I think all of us appreciated this birthday more than ever since we still have my mom here to celebrate with! It has been a very trying year to say the least for my mom and we hope her birthday wishes come true this year and bring much better health her way. Saturday my mom was having a good day and felt up to enjoying a family dinner together. We certainly enjoyed all being together and the very yummy food! I also have to add, it took us 3 hours from start to finish at this restaurant and Blake was such a trooper. As you can see from one of the pics below at the end he was toast and enjoyed snuggling up with grandpa.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy Birthday Grandma! We hope you had a special weekend...

No comments:

Blog Archive