Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Stats

Photobucket

Blake's 1 Year checkup was Monday and he got a glowing report. His stats:
Weight: 23 lbs 5 oz (50-75 percentile)
Height: 31 inches (75-90 percentile)

Baby J stats: I am now in my 17th week and while I'm still getting sick some mornings, I am definitely feeling so much better than I had been...what a relief! The weekend before last I started feeling occasional flutters and the flutters have been increasing, which I absolutely love. I look forward to feeling this little one more and more. One week from Friday and I know if I am having a son or daughter!!!

1 comment:

Me said...

Can't wait to hear the news!! Good luck tomorrow and keep us posted!! :o)

Blog Archive