Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

First I have to report I received a call from the gastro group that I was trying to get in to see. They received Brady's records and said he needed to see an M.D. NOT the physician's assistant and needed to be seen as soon as possible. We have an appointment in the morning. Whew!

I have a few other random pictures I thought I'd post because pictures are way more fun than my medical sagas.
Here is Blake in his Adidas track suit. Um, so stinkin cute! I think he looks like such a future soccer star in this photo...

This is Blake on the tire swing for the first time. Such a big boy now.

And here are two ADORABLE pics of my ADORABLE nephew! Since
someone hasn't updated their blog in 7 months I thought the public would love to see Mr. T's cuteness. I received these pics from my bro to cheer me up through my stressful past few days. And it definitely helped. I can't wait to love on this little doll in less than two weeks!!!

1 comment:

Mark and Kristin said...

Blake and Trent=super cuties!

Blog Archive