Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Non Thanksgiving Post

Hopefully pictures of our Thanksgiving will come at a later date. There were EIGHTEEN family members together for our Turkey Day, and the entire week ranged from about 16 to 30 family members all hanging in my parents house. It was overwhelming to say the least for the boys and Brady clung to me like a leech, so I took zero pictures. Hoping to have some from other photographers from the week. Of course I am so grateful for so much in my life and grateful I could spend this Thanksgiving with so many of our loved ones. I hope all of you enjoyed the same. What I do have pictures of, is the one time I wasn't holding Brady the whole week...Brady's belated birthday semi-celebration. We had to cancel Brady's party and due to illness and my mom's transplant we had not been able to reschedule a party and I didn't really know feasibly when we'd be able to, especially with the holidays. My friend Kristin suggested that we celebrate Brady's first year during the week of Thanksgiving with all our family that would be here and I thought that was such a great idea. Brady deserved getting his first cake experience and I'm so glad we were able to have that for him. My boys were complete opposites in their first cake eating experiences. For those of you at Blake's party, certainly remember him going to town on his cake. Brady, not as much. I had him stripped out of his clothes completely ready to repeat the icing fiasco we endured with Blake. I don't think icing got any further than Brady's chin! Oh well. He enjoyed it. I enjoyed watching him enjoy it. I say success!


Happy Birthday again Doodle Bug!!! What a special boy you are to all your family!

No comments:

Blog Archive