Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Our day in pictures...

So its been entirely too long since I've posted, especially of pics of the boys. I just feel like lately there isn't nearly enough time in the day and also been dealing with more sickness in our house. Me staying at home can not come soon enough!! I haven't taken out our camera in weeks, but did manage to at least snap two pictures today of the boys with Brad's phone.

Blake playing outside... we went to the park across the street and he demanded on taking a soccer ball, volleyball AND football. He LOVES his sports!


And here is a picture of Brady man at dinner tonight. Our last weekend to take advantage of my comp card! Brady kept pointing at the ribs on my plate and whining, so I finally caved and gave him one. He LOVED it. I told him he was making his Uncle Adam proud. Not sure what his hair was doing?

No comments:

Blog Archive