Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Sunday, February 27, 2011

When One Door Closes Another Opens...


(pictures taken today from Papa's phone)
Friday was my last day in the working world for I'm not sure how long. It was a very weird feeling to walk out the doors of where I had spent a ridiculous amount of time over the last 4 1/2 years, knowing it would be the last time. Its all still kind of processing in my head right now and I don't think I'll truly know how I feel about it all until I've been home with the boys for a little while. But it is a good feeling to be sitting here Sunday evening, knowing I do not have to get up in the morning and go to an office, stressing about the well being of Brady. Now I can just stress about the well being of Brady while we are at home. That was slightly sarcastic. But I know this is what I need to be doing right now, what is best for our family and I know as much as it will benefit the boys, it will be a true gift to me to get this time with my boys, time I will never ever have again with them.

No comments:

Blog Archive