Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Friday, February 25, 2011

Total 180

I thought I'd earn lots of brownie points from Blake and be a super cool mom if I actually let him ride the carousel. As we went around and around I was soooo pleased with myself, seeing the smile a mile long on Blake's face. It was such a great feeling seeing how much happiness this was bringing him. As we went around I thought, yup, best idea ever, thank you very much.
Ha! Cue the carousel stopping and me trying to get Blake off the ride. Complete.Utter.Meltdown. I'm talking throwing his body on the floor, screaming at the top of his lungs meltdown. Then I was that mom, the one everyone stares at like, get control of your child lady. Worst.idea.ever.

No comments:

Blog Archive