Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Brrrrr!

I am not liking the weather lately. 90 degrees one day, 50 the next. I hate it. We had probably the worst day ever yesterday. Just on all counts a really cruddy day and me and the boys really needed to go for a walk this morning. Only problem, I am a wuss and it was COLD. My brother in Chicago with 30 degree weather was making endless fun of me. I joked we were going to go out in our winter coats. I went outside and had to turn back...to put on my winter coat. So ridiculous. I was worried the boys would be cold too, so they put on their snow caps and Blake insisted on wearing his gloves. Go ahead and laugh. But I did snap a few pics from our bundled up walk....

Love love love this picture of Blake. My future heart breaker...I mean who could resist those eyes?!


Not really sure what Blake was dressed in today. Do not judge me.

And to end it, some candids of Brady man. I loved his little jean jacket and snow cap. Could just eat him up with a spoon I tell ya.

No comments:

Blog Archive