Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Prom?

Yesterday the boys and I were on a walk headed to one of the farther away parks when I noticed on one of the side streets a car that appeared to be covered in Post-It Notes. Yes, you read that correctly. A car COMPLETELY covered in Post-It's. I was intrigued. I asked Blake if he wanted to investigate and he did! It was really crazy. I mean the wind had started to take a lot of the notes off the car, but the car was still almost completely covered. There was a heart or smiley face or word or words written on every single note. Why would someone do this?? Then I saw some of the notes said 'Prom' and followed by a note with a '?'. Someone was being asked to prom this way??! And it was obviously a girl asking a guy, because I don't know of any guy so obsessive to cover an entire car in post-its with messages written on every single one (in girly handwriting) with some notes appearing to be inside jokes. Seriously this girl had a lot of time on her hands and may need to back off a little, because this guy has to clearly have been scared. Right? Although this has to be the most original idea I've ever seen someone asking someone else to prom. Although I bet no one else was asked on a piece of matzo like I was. *sigh*. I also spent homecoming my Senior year being made fun of because my mum was so small and my date wore a fish tie. High school was so hard.

1 comment:

Brad said...

Then along came your prince to rescue you... and you rescued him right back.

Blog Archive