Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Some things heavy and some light...

Below are some pictures I took of Brady this past Saturday and one of Blake because I can't resist those baby blues. Some of the pictures you'll notice something on his face...Nilla Wafer goo. That is how you'll find this boy 90% of the time. He's obsessed. And I oblige because he needs any calories he can get. I love this boy so much it makes my heart ache.










I have a heavy heart tonight. Appointment one of two this week for Brady was today and I didn't get news I wanted to. It made me sad and frustrated and uncertain. I will post more after our appointment on Friday and hopefully will have more of a game plan or reassurance or something. I hope for something to give me peace with Brady's health, but I have a feeling I'll leave Friday's appointment with more anxiety. I just want, no I need, for Brady to be healthy and for me to KNOW everything is going to be okay. Until then...my heart is heavy.

On a much LIGHTER note... I happen to have the most recent issue of Shape magazine. Don't ask me why... its not like I'll do the exercises or diets in there. But reading it makes me feel a little healthier I guess. Anywho.... I skipped right by it, but Brad was flipping through it (not sure why) and he came to me saying, "Why didn't you tell me you were in Shape?"
Seriously people... I really think that girl is my double. No?

1 comment:

Kristen said...

She is your double...that's hilarious!!

Prayers for that sweet boy...

Blog Archive