Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Monday, April 18, 2011

The Fun Never Stops!

Saturday was our very good friends Jones and London's 2nd Birthday!! The festivities were held at The Little Gym. The boys had the best time. How can you not have fun running, jumping, tumbling and playing games?! My best friend Kristen always has such creative and amazing special touches on any gathering she throws and of course she came through with her babies' birthday bash...super hero themed. Each kiddo even got a personalized cape! Which my boys wouldn't take off...even at dinner that night and at Brad's hockey game after. They got sooo many comments with their cute super hero capes! Thanks Kristen!
So I swear both boys attended but for some reason almost all my pictures are of Brady. The ones of Blake are completely blurry...I guess because he never stopped!

No comments:

Blog Archive