Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Sunday, April 10, 2011

More Birthday Fun!

I think the sign of a good party may be the lack of pictures. Too much time enjoying the fun and not enough time to document it all. That was the case on Saturday at our good friend Emma's first birthday party! Mommy went above and beyond to make a FABULOUS party, with a Little Bo Peep theme. There was even a petting zoo! Seriously... a petting zoo! Blake was out of control excited. Loved loved loved it. Both boys had an absolute great time between the animals, play area set up with great toys and a bounce house. Blake didn't want to leave and I saw the world's most epic melt down building up when we were trying to get him to leave, when I remembered the party favors I had spotted...a stuffed animal sheep! How cute is that?! I told Blake he'd get a present if he left and that was all it took. By the way the rest of the weekend, he's been obsessed with his party favor (due to loving the actual sheep that was at the petting zoo) and has been loving on it and giving it "bottles" all weekend. Pretty sweet.
Have to share a few pictures of the sweet birthday girl at her cake time (pretty much the only pictures I snapped at the party). She is an absolute doll!


And thankfully Emma's mommy managed to snap a picture with her AMAZING camera skills of Mr. Blake and shared it with me. Love it. And can't wait for her to snap some more amazing photos of my kiddos soon! Right Kristin?! :)

No comments:

Blog Archive