Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Monday, April 11, 2011

Good Friends

We've had just so much fun going on lately. The boys are going to be so disappointed when we once again have nothing on our calendar! This past week my good friend and old roomie Carrie came in town with her family. She's got two wee ones just months apart from Blake and Brady respectively and one on the way!! Can't wait to meet the next addition to their family. We had a fun few days that we got to spend with them. Once again didn't take enough pictures, but here are the ones I snapped...

Day 1: I took them to my fav park in Frisco and we had a picnic or attempts of one in the crazy wind and fun on the playground.

Bella

Fun on the tire swing

Day 2: Children's Aquarium at Fair Park. Loved it. One of my favorite stories of the day... there was a school class on a field trip and one of the aquarium employees was taking them along teaching them about the different ocean life. The class was sitting on the floor in one area while the instructor was talking and Blake plopped down right there with the class listening intently. I said, "Blake, come on, let's go." And his reply, "No, I want to do this one." It was cute. Always wanting to learn.
I lugged in the double stroller thinking I would surely be pushing at least Brady around. Nope, both boys were having a ball running a muck. Bah.
Brady was loving it as shown here...


Listening intently about hermit crabs

Here is one of the many sting rays we saw up close and personal
And here is Blake with just pure joy on his face as he was about to feed the sting rays. No fear I tell ya.

No comments:

Blog Archive