Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

EIGHT.

Where oh where does the time go?!  Today Brad and I are celebrating EIGHT wonderful years together as husband and wife.  We've been together for about thirteen years...almost half our lives.  Its crazy to think about as much as we have been through together, it is only such a small part of what will hopefully make up our lifetime together.  So many more memories to be shared together and that excites me beyond words.  I am so blessed to have a husband that is my best friend and who is such an incredibly amazing dad to our incredibly amazing boys.  A few days ago we were watching t.v. and a Ralph Lauren Romance perfume commercial came on with the couple being all lovey dovey.  Brad said, "Aww, romance." And Blake said, "Like mommy and daddy!!"  I think we must be doing something right.  I love this man more with each passing year.  We might not have all the material riches in the world, but with our love that we share, it still makes me the richest girl in the world. 

No comments:

Blog Archive