Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Holidays

Our family has been really enjoying the holidays.  Its probably my favorite holiday season we've experienced in quite awhile.  The boys are really into Christmas and Chanukah this year and the joy that they have with everything we do fills Brad and I with endless joy as well.  I've been so busy enjoying, I haven't done a lot of "snapping."  Our pictures are pretty few and far between.  Brad at least was smart enough to get some video on Christmas morning though.  By the way, we woke up yesterday to Blake saying, "Santa brought me presents!!  I must have been a good boy this year because Santa brought so many presents!!"  It was ADORABLE. The last few days we've been lighting the Chanukah candles, opening lots of presents, eating latkes, eating lots of ridiculous yummy food, looking at Christmas lights and my favorite of all...spending lots of time with family.  Our holiday has been so great, but has also been an emotional few days with our first Christmas without Brad's dad.  We know he is with us always though and we are so grateful for the many blessings in our lives.  I hope all of your holidays have been as joy filled as ours!

Blake after he opened his favorite Chanukah gift he's gotten (actually favorite of Chanukah and Christmas!)

Blake eating a yummy ice cream treat

Brady with his favorite Christmas gift
 Brady with his favorite Chanukah gift



No comments:

Blog Archive