Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I wish I may, I wish I might...

Blakeisms.  I have to start documenting the things Blake says because, well, you'll see...

A few weeks ago at the mall I let Blake throw in a penny in the fountain and make a wish.  I asked him what he wished for and he said, "Lots of food!"  Which is so fitting for Blake who is obviously Brad's son because he wants to eat alllll day long.  And he always has to make sure there is enough food on his plate.  Brad's CLONE.


Then on Christmas I let him throw another penny into the fountain where we had just eaten our holiday meal.  I asked what he wished for and he said, "That you are all my family."  *cue heart melting*


And tonight, Brad was at the park with the boys until it got dark out.  He taught Blake the little poem, I wish I may, I wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight... And then he said, what do you wish for?  Blake's response..."That everyone's wishes come true."  *cue heart melting into absolute mush*

No comments:

Blog Archive