Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Waving a white flag

Just thought I'd peek my head out from under the covers to say we're still around, but have been crazy sick.  THANKFULLY just the grown ups (knock on wood).  I went from a flu like virus all last week to over the weekend turning into a sinus infection.  I finally got an antibiotic last night, so praying things turn back to normal soon.  I am so over being this sick.  The boys have been saints.  I have really only been able to take care of their basic needs and not able to really play with them all too much.  Thankful they have each other and thankful they haven't destroyed the house since they have pretty much taken over.  They deserve a trip to Disney World. 

1 comment:

Florida Grandma said...

so sorry to hear your under the weather. Hope your better soon. Heck I think we all deserve a trip to Disney World this year. Let's make that happen.hugs and kisses to my four angels, Mom

Blog Archive