Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Friday, December 30, 2011

Thankful

I am SO thankful (understatement) for my mom and dad and the relationship they have with the boys and all they do for all of us.  Brad and I got to stay at the Four Seasons to celebrate our anniversary (amazing) and my parents kept the boys for two days and one night.  They took them out for lunch and dinner (no easy feat) on Wednesday and Christmas light looking in Highland Park that night and Thursday morning they went to the Science Place to check out the shark exhibit they have going on.  They spoil my boys rotten, but I love it and love that they enjoy their time together so much.  
Brad and I were able to just focus on the other with no interruptions.  It was heavenly.  However, its funny how the minute we walk out of my parents' door we instantly miss the boys.  Missing the ones you love though can be a good thing.  Makes the time you have together that much more precious and less likely to take for granted.  


Picture of the love birds at dinner

The boys at the shark exhibit

No comments:

Blog Archive