Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

ANOTHER Birthday Post

Thanks to Kristin Dunn Photography :) I got more pics...better quality pics of Blake's party and had to post them. Thank you Kristin!!



This pic makes me smile. Two brothers and Emma wanting to be part of the gang!
It means so much to me to have such wonderful friends. I think its so special I still have three of my childhood friends in my life. Can't believe August will make 25 years I've been besties with Kristen and what 22 with Breck and 18 with Kristin? Forgive me if my math isn't 100%. Crazy though. I love that we are part of each others lives still and are now watching our little ones grow together. Here are pics of their amazingly cute kiddos...

Kristen's beautiful twins, Jones & London
Breck's darling girl, Jocelyn
And Kristin's cutie, Emma

And I LOVE this pic Kristin snapped of our family minus Blakers. Look forward to her snapping family pictures of all of us soon!


1 comment:

Mark and Kristin said...

I'm glad there were a few that you liked...still learning! We had so much fun.

Blog Archive