Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Monday, May 2, 2011

MORE BIRTHDAY FUN

Our two month birthday extravaganza continued this weekend. Sunday was my mom's birthday but since we had another party to attend and the weather was set to be nasty we celebrated on Saturday...at my all time favorite restaurant, Joe T Garcia's. Can we all say YUMMMMM?!
Blake and Brady take after their momma and their all time favorite meal is Mexican food too. And they loved Joe T's just as much as me...especially Brady. He had a clean plate in like two minutes. AND he was eating their salsa (which was on the spicier side) with a spoon. The couple sitting behind us that you can see in the pic below stopped by our table on their way out to let us know how much they enjoyed watching our boys while they ate. They have two college age kiddos and brought back lots of memories. Very sweet.


I told my mom that I feel this birthday is extra special for me...celebrating her life after her transplant. My mom has been such a fighter and we are so grateful she has fought so we could all be here together to celebrate.
Happy Birthday Mom/Grandma!!! We love you!!

Another yummm for Stein's cake!

(party Sunday was at Chuck E Cheese...no pics, but we did have fun!)
Next up...BLAKE'S THIRD BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive