Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Friday, May 13, 2011

PARTY!!!!

Last Saturday was FINALLY Blake's turn for a party! Since our party circuit began April 2nd Blake has patiently been waiting for his party to roll around and he was SO excited. Blake's girlfriend Sophie's birthday is the day after Blake's we decided to join forces and have a combined party at The Little Gym. The kiddos had a blast. The biggest bummer (for me) was I was too busy worrying about the little details I totally forgot to make sure the camera was charged. It died like 20 minutes into the party, so almost all the pics are courtesy of grandpa. I am still mad at myself about it. I didn't even get a family pic.

Bouncin fun

Brady having SO much fun

I was proud of my cupcake toppers. I'm a dork. Brad even helped me cut them out. Love him.

Birthday Kids

Our pals Jones & London lovin the cupcakes

Brady LOVIN the cupcakes

Love Emma. Sweetest little girl. Ever. She reached for me so I kidnapped her for a bit. Love this pic of her eye'ing Brad's cupcake.

Jones and London enjoying parachute time

Sweet Brynn! She came in all the way from Houston. What a cutie!

Besties!

Happy Birthday Blakers!!

No comments:

Blog Archive