Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Friday, October 14, 2011

Home again, home again

48 hours of hospital stay later, we are home again. This boy can be poked and prodded over and over, get no sleep and still gives you this sweet smile. He even blew the lab tech kisses this afternoon after she took blood from him for the second time today. Third time in two days. There is a story. Oh, there is a story. But I can hardly keep my eyes open or keep my body upright for that matter. More pictures and story at a later date. This momma is beyond happy and grateful to be a family of four again, back in our home where we belong.

1 comment:

MGulbas said...

2 days in the hospital?! I'm so glad Brady is back home!' I keep up with your blog and Brady's progress. Hope you guys are having a relaxing weekend... I'm sure you all need rest!!
Morgan

Blog Archive