Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy 36!


Before the clock strikes midnight, I have to get an anniversary shout out to my parents.  36 years!  THIRTY SIX!  Isn't it crazy how we go our whole loves not fully understanding what it takes to make a marriage work, especially while raising a family? And then you become an adult, get married and have kids of your own and you're like jeez.  I was such a brat sometimes.  I was so ungrateful sometimes (or a lot of the times.) I never really understood the sacrifices made or the commitment that my parents made to each other until I had kids of my own and while some days or years it was really hard for them, they never backed down.  They never walked away.  Because they have undying love for each other.  They have unconditional love for my brother and I.  I am beyond grateful for my parents and the love they share for each other.  Their love not only continues to provide so much happiness for me but more importantly my children.  My boys ADORE their Grandma and Papa.  Congrats Mom, Dad/Grandma, Papa on 36 years!  We wish you MANY MANY HEALTHY and HAPPY years to come!  

No comments:

Blog Archive