Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Monday, August 27, 2012

Sunday FUN day.


These three boys make my heart so full.  Make me gush with love.  There are really just no words.  Sunday was a rockin day.  Brunch at our favorite spot with Grandma and Papa, then to the Science Museum where I watched Blake and Brady (and Brad) have the best time ever playing in the museum.  Followed by a show in the IMAX theater, which totally brought me back to my childhood going to the Omni Theater.  Watching the boys faces during the movie (about whales) was priceless.  I will say it again, my heart was just gushing with love all day watching them...so full of JOY.  Then off to buy new shoes for Blake's big week coming up starting preschool.  Then off to eat pizza and play video games.  I told you it was a rockin day!   

No comments:

Blog Archive