Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2,555 Days Ago...

Seven years ago today I married the love of my life. I met Brad when I was 17, on a blind date (thanks Kris!!)...who would have thought we'd end up husband and wife with two amazing boys?! The past 7 years have certainly been the best years of my life and there is no one I'd rather have by my side. Brad, thank you for filling my days with endless love, with laughter, for being my rock always and being the most amazing father to our two beyond wonderful boys. I love you beyond words and look forward to many many more magical years with you!
Brad and I on our honeymoon. Oh how young we were. Oh how ridiculously blonde my hair looks. Not sure how its possible, but I love Brad so much more today than I did back then.

No comments:

Blog Archive