Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Holiday Awesomeness

Blake is at the age where he is getting into the holidays and it has been so much fun. Every night Blake would come running through the door from school shouting, "I light the candles! I light the candles!" He loves reading his book about Chanukah and learning what it all means and has loved the 8 night long celebration. Chanukah is now over, which was a HUGE disappointment to Blake. One advantage Blake gets being in this family however is Blake gets to celebrate Christmas as well. He's LOVING the Christmas lights and tree and anytime he sees lights on someone's house he shouts, "I see Christmas momma! I see Christmas daddy!' So cute.
On the way home from dinner last night I told Brad to drive by a few houses to look at lights for Blakers. He drove around to find a house we had seen off one of the streets we drive by every day that looked like it had a good display. Um, oh my gosh did it ever. One of the coolest things...ever! We've all seen on the internet those houses that are synched up to music right?
Well we saw it in person. They had lit up in lights a radio station so we turned the radio to it and it was Trans Siberian Orchestra in unison with the lights. Seriously, so friggin cool!!! I feel like I might need to drive by every night.

No comments:

Blog Archive