Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bluebonnets

The entire time my brother and I were growing up, my poor mom always wanted to take us to a bluebonnet field or sunflower field and take our pictures.  We made fun of her and never let of her.  Meanest kids ever???  Anyways, I figured, a perfect birthday and mothers day gift to my mom would be to get her grandbabies' pictures taken in the bluebonnets.  Enter in my friend Kristin.  Isn't it great to have friends that are uber talented??  I sure think so.  I asked my friend Kristin (who took the pics at the top of the blog) to shoot the boys in the bluebonnets.   I have to say, my boys, while photogenic, do not have a calling for modeling.  They do NOT want to cooperate.  AT ALL.  Even with the bribe of ice cream.  Boys, through and through.  They were too interested in the lady bugs and the nature around them.  I feared that we had no worthy shots, but the thing about having talented friends...they take amazeballs (yes, I said it) photos.  Love.  I mean LOVE these pictures.  I really honestly loved every single one she sent me.  But I'll post just a few here.  Thanks Kristin! 







No comments:

Blog Archive