Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Shaking it Up


Some weeks I swear I'm living in the movie Groundhog Day.  Same thing day in and day out.  I felt like I needed to shake things up a bit.  I remembered the other day that we are lucky enough to live down the street from the Heard Museum and we hadn't been in awhile so made a plan to go today and enjoy the weather before it becomes so unbearably hot.  I snapped this picture with my iPhone and I don't know why but I just love it.  Surrounded by such beautiful things and sometimes I tend to forget to just stop and take it all in...to realize the beauty and wonder in the small things.  This picture makes me take pause.  Love it. 
And have I mentioned I also love these two little guys?
We walked one of the trails and there were hundreds of butterflies.  Landing on our shirts and arms and legs and heads.  Beautiful butterflies.  Then the boys dug for dinosaur bones.  Since we left Blake hasn't stopped giving me hugs and kisses and telling me how much fun he had.  Maybe he needed a shake up to his weeks too! 

No comments:

Blog Archive