Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Kids say the darndest things

For the point of this story, I'm about to get a whole lot of personal with you.  I have a birth mark.  Well, that's not very personal, but the location is.  It resides on my butt cheek.  Eek! That's the backs story.  Here's the actual story: So, the boys and I were at the all mighty Chick-fil-A the other day and we all made a trip to the restroom before hitting the road.  And, as all women do, I hovered.  And Blake evidently felt the need to check things out and said, "Momma, what's that line on your butt?!!... There's a dark line on your butt!  What is that?  What's that on your butt Momma??"  And, the restroom happened to be completely full at that moment.  Of course it was. 

No comments:

Blog Archive